About this fundraiser:
PLEASE NOTE: We are a 501(c)3 corporation (Tax ID # 45-2219022) and all donations are 100% tax deductible.
THIS YEAR WE ARE CONTINUING OUR EXCITING GOAL FROM 2017!
The money raised from the Jog-A-Thon will be used to hire additional para-educators to help in our classrooms. These additional para-educators will continue to help break students into smaller groups and focus on one-on-one teaching in important areas such as math and reading. As funding was cut last year at Red Hawk, our teachers have asked for continued, additional help.
The Red Hawk students benefited greatly from our para-educators last year, so let's make sure they can benefit again this coming school year!
Our Jog-A-Thon fundraising GOAL is $63,800 We are asking each of the 638 students at Red Hawk to raise $100 to help meet this critical need. This is our only direct money fundraiser this year.
• All students will run, jog, or walk around the upper field behind the school. We are not keeping track of laps this year, but students will get credit for 100 Mile Club.
• All students will receive a reusable Red Hawk water bottle & new Red Hawk bus pass lanyard, regardless of how much they raise. Other prizes are available for those that meet the goal.
• Preschoolers will be participating in a shorter 10-minute course and participation will be voluntary since it’s not a school day for these students.
• Please start contacting grandparents, relatives, neighbors, friends, and local businesses for donations today. Several small donations add up quickly! To be eligible for prizes, all donations are due by Friday, September 14th at 3:40 p.m.
• All donations must be submitted through this website.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! If you choose to cheer on your child or volunteer, please check in at the main Jog-A-Thon booth on the upper field.
Schedule is as follows:
9:35 - 10:20............4thGrade, AM Kinder
10:25 - 11:10..........3rd Grade
11:15 - 12:00..........5th Grade
1:15 - 2:00............Full-Day Kinder, Pre-K
2:05-2:50..............1st Grade, PM Kinder
2:55 - 3:40..............2nd Grade
Top Individual Earner:
Principal for a Day AND Lunch with Mr. Garcia!
Top Earning Class: Pizza Party for the class!
Top 2 earners/class .......... Special Lunch with the Principal
Participate in the Jog-A-Thon ............Red Hawk Reusable Water Bottle & Brand New Buss Pass Lanyard
4 movie tickets x 2
$50 Sweets Gifts Card x 2
$50 Chuck E Cheese Gift Card x 2
$50 Boondocks Gift Card x 2
$50 Build-A -Bear Gift Cards x 2
We meet our Jog-A-Thon Fundraising Goal of $63,800...
Principals’ big surprise!
Drawing will take place on Thursday, September 20th
during school. You must have all donations submitted by
Friday September 14th, 3:40pm to be considered for prizes.
Let the FUNdraising begin!
Friday, September 14th Jog-A-Thon for Pre-K - 5th grade
Friday, September 14th Donations are due to be ELIGIBLE for Top Prizes
Thursday, September 20th Top prizes announced!
Check our website www.rhepto.com/jog-a-thon
100 MILE CLUB PARTICIPANTS:
Your Jog-A-Thon laps will count towards your 100 Mile Club miles so be sure to wear your barcodes so Mrs. Spirk can scan them at the event!
Your donations will help pay for:
- additional para-educators to help in our classrooms
Help spread the word
For my favorite grandson Hope you have a great year.