About this fundraiser:
The Pleasanton Foothill Little League is a league where our kids learn as much off the field as they do on the field. We believe this is because of the incredible players, the awesome coaches and more importantly the incredible support from our families and community. Please know that no amount is too small. Your ongoing backing and support of our players is truly appreciated.
We look forward to an amazing season and thanks again!
What does the Hit-a-Thon (April 22nd) Benefit? Why should I participate if I already pay for registration? This is a great question!
Your child’s registration fees are disbursed through the League in the follow manner:
1. Little League International Charter and Membership
2. Field Maintenance and Utilities
3. Equiment and Uniforms
So what does the Hit-a-Thon support?
1. Special Projects to the Park
2. The batting complex for ALL divisions of PFLL
3. Game equipment for the lower levels - balls, catcher equipment, practice gear
5. Training for new and seasoned coaches
6. Professional training for our players
7. Transportation for families during opening and closing ceremonies
8. City permits
9. New golf cart
10. New pitching machine (current)
Please help us in making your children’s dreams our reality.
“There is no League like Our League